Where Dreams Are Driven!
410 West Fayette Avenue • Effingham, IL • 62401 • (217) 342-2406 • Fax (217) 342-2407
We are very pleased and happy to be representing and offering this immaculate 1954 Corvette. Cars of this pedigree and level of excellence are few and far between and usually only come available as a once in a lifetime opportunity. This is the finest restored 1954 Corvette we have ever seen. The attention to detail is painstaking with this example, and everything is perfect and flawless in every way. It is a true museum piece and a perfect addition to a high end investment collection.
The restoration was an extensive 16 month frame-off owner restoration that ensured every detail was perfect. All parts were either restored original or NOS. There were only 3,640 Corvettes in 1954, and only 100 were finished in Sportsman Red as was this example making this all the more rare. The car also has all options including the heater, signal seeking AM radio, courtesy lights, directional signal, 6.70x15 white wall tires, parking brake alarm, windshield washer, and Powerglide transmission.
The pedigree and award history of this car has been well planned, executed, and is second to none. The trunk mat has even been signed by Chauncey Williams, Design Engineer for the early Corvette “1952 Opel Study.”
• January 2015 NCRS Regional Top Flight, Lakeland, Florida
• April 2015 NCRS Regional Top Flight, Charlotte, North Carolina
• May 2015 NCRS Chapter Top Flight, Tri-State Chapter
• June 2015 Bloomington Gold Certification, Indianapolis, Indiana
• August 2015 NCRS Gallery XV Display, iCorvettes at Carlisle, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
• October 2015 Edison Concours d’Elegance, Class Illumination Award of Excellence
• January 2016 NCRS 158 Point Checklist Performance Certification, Lakeland, Florida
• July 2016 Best of the Best, Last Cruise Invitational, 1910-1967 Class Winner
• July 2016 NCRS National Top Flight, National Convention, Warwick, Rhode Island
• July 2016 NCRS Duntov Mark of Excellence Award, National Convention
• November 2016 Councours Gold Certificate, Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals, Chicago
• November 2016 Triple Diamond Award, Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals, Chicago, Il
Please call for additional information or questions on this remarkable car. There truly are no others like it. Every detail and aspect of the car has been finished to absolute perfection. For example, judges have all commented that the convertible top fits better than any they have ever seen for a 53-55 Corvette which anyone in the know understands just how tricky these are to fit appropriately. You really have to see this car to fully appreciate and understand it. It is guaranteed not to disappoint.
Click on the envelope and send this page to a friend via e-mail!
© 2014 Schultheis Garage & Classics, LLC., All Rights Reserved. Website powered by AmplePie Studio.